when she was just a girl...

She dreamed of para-para-paradise, every time she closed her eyes.

12 ene 2012

getting older's not been in my plans.


Tell me what it is, it isnt fair
but Im wasting time, 'cause it isn't my heart, 
it isn't my fault,
and every situation understands, well
the anecdote of chasing the locations to your doors

'cause I'm wasting time, Im wasting money again
and all the cigarettes that I have never smoked... 
and all the letters that I have never sent...

he was sitting by the swimming pool,
but he was scared, 'cause it wasn't his time
and it wasn't his chance.
Getting older's not been on my plans...
but its never late, its never late enough for me to stay...

'cause I'm wasting time, I'm wasting money again 
and all the cigarettes that I have never smoked... 
and all the letters that I have never sent.


La canción es de Russian Red, Cigarrettes. Que me gusta mucho. Click en el nombre de la canción para oírla. Y nada, hoy he hecho mucho, pero con mi hermana, por aquí. No ha sido un día importante, aunque últimamente no lo son, vaya. El de la foto es Joseph Morgan. Si ves Crónicas Vampíricas (The Vampire Diaries), él es Klaus *BABA* Y si has visto Immortals, él es Lysander. Lisandro, vamos. Salía genial y hacía de malote, ARGH. Me gusta, me gusta. Y esta foto mucho más. Buscaré la otra, parecida pero mejor, sí, en serio, MEJOR. Y eso, que me voy despidiendo.

PD: Salía en Alejandro Magno. Y se llamaba Philotas. Philotas. PHILOTAS. PHILOTAS. ahí lo dejo, churris

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

SHOOT, BABE.